1. Adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to a […]
1. Adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain. It must not be in contact with the organic base oil, keep it clean and dry. The temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. The tape should be placed in a roll, not folded, and it should be turned once every quarter when storage time is too long.
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a rigging with a beam to lift it up smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edge. Do not unload and unscrew it.
4. The type and specification of the tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and the specific conditions.
5. Do not use different types, different specifications, strength, number of layers of tape connection (matching) together.
6. The conveyor belt joints are preferably made of hot vulcanized glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor shall comply with the relevant regulations.
8. Do not allow the tape to go serpentine or creep. To maintain the drag roller, the vertical roller should be flexible and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with a baffle and a cleaning device, wear on the tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for good tape operation. Exotic materials can affect tape eccentricity, differential tension, and even breakage.
11. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, it should be promptly searched for causes and repairs to avoid adverse consequences.
More Details: Aluminum mylar film